Trilateral Research are currently hiring a Senior Research Analyst Climate/ Legal.
Main Activities And Responsibilities
The successful candidate will have some expertise in one or more of the following fields:
- Ensuring independent and effective management and/or delivery of projects: timely project delivery to the required standards in direct communication with clients.
- Project client management.
- Represent the company at the project meetings and external events.
- Lead and/or contribute to research services business development activities (funding application support).
- Support and deliver research impact requirements & represent the project(s) and company externally in line with strategic goals.
- Build and demonstrate a proven area of subject matter expertise.
- Maintain and grow, though publication, funding and interdisciplinary outputs, cluster expertise and research-driven innovation for Trilateral.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate across and outside the organisation.
- Excellent/proactive problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong people management (relationship-building and influencing) skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Adherence to shared values: Commitment to Excellence, Knowledge sharing, Adaptability, Mucking-in, Trust, Respect.
General Knowledge And Technical Skills
- Good/reasonable understanding of environmental law, climate change, energy landscape and good legal analytical skills.
- Knowledge of data protection law & practice.
- Successful experience of income generation, including developing research proposals, developing funding relationships and/or tender/bid writing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Project management process experience or training.
- Good/reasonable understanding of environmental justice, just transition, citizen deliberation and participation.
- Knowledge of research ethics and human rights.
- Experience with administrative and budgetary requirements and issues within projects.
- Peer reviews/Quality assurance
Required Education And Experience
- Masters’ Degree in the Social Sciences and Humanities with 3+ years research experience
- Proven track record building relationships with internal and external clients.
- Experience in carrying out systematic literature reviews.
- Active leadership in tasks and/or coordination of EU-funded projects.
- Team leadership and management experience.