Waystone are currently hiring a Senior Associate – Regulatory Reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preprocess holdings data through RiskCore, enriching with security master attributes and ensuring sign off on E-Risk results.
- Assist in the completion of regulatory filings such as AnnexIV, FormPF, CPO, amongst others for a portfolio of clients on a periodic basis.
- Review of regulatory filings completed by team members.
- Be the primary contact for clients and managers to resolve queries relating to regulatory filings on a timely basis to enable filing of all returns prior to deadline.
- Participate in regular service reviews with internal Waystone entities leveraging the CoE for regulatory reporting activities.
- The successful candidate will ideally have worked for at least 3+ years in a risk, regulatory, fund accounting related role or similar in financial services preferably within the funds industry.
- Knowledge of or previous exposure to some regulatory filings, including but not limited to, AIFMD, UCITS,
- CPO-PQR, Form PF is preferable but not a requirement.