As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management pack.
- Analysing and interpreting data and identifying fluctuations and trends.
- Reviewing cost allocations between business lines.
- Monthly review of general ledger nominals.
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns.
- Reviewing accounts for overseas subsidiaries and liaising with external advisors to ensure all tax and statutory filings are completed.
- Preparing of annual audit files for a number of companies.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Preparation of cash flows on a multi-currency basis.
- Assistance with projects as they arise.
- Qualified accountant
- Minimum of 2 years previous work experience in a corporate accounting environment
- Experience of dealing with international operations
- Excellent MS Excel skills are essential.
- Strong level of IT skills.
- Organized and professional individual with the ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment..
- Skills in analysing and manipulating data.
- Excellent attention to detail together with strong analytical skills.