About the job
JOIN TEAM JTC WHERE YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL BE VALUED.
Purpose of Job
This role is to be part of a team whose role involves ensuring that INDOS fulfils its responsibilities under the depositary requirements of the Alternative Investment Fund Management Directive (AIFMD).
The Depositary Analyst is responsible for a number of client funds and carrying out reviews of those funds in a timely manner and in accordance with internal procedures
Main Responsibilities and Duties
The primary responsibilities will be in the areas of “Cash Flow Monitoring”, “Record Keeping and Verification of Other Assets” & “Oversight”. This includes review of significant and inconsistent cash transactions, verification of asset ownership, and a range of oversight duties including ensuring compliance with the fund prospectus, review of shareholder transactions and fund valuations.
- Review fund valuations, in line with department defined timelines and procedures, to ensure they have been completed accurately and in accordance with the Regulations and the fund documentation.
- Ensure that investment restriction breaches, security pricing and fund administrator issues are identified, logged and resolved in a timely manner.
- Review shareholder trade processing and controls/procedures in the Transfer Agency unit.
- Liaise with fund administrators and investment managers to ensure queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure daily cashflow monitoring and record keeping of other asset duties are completed.
- Highlight significant issues to management.
- Work effectively within the team and show appropriate levels of initiative.
- Facilitate open communication with depositary team members and staff members to identify any potential issues/improvements.
- Assist with on-site visits to fund administrators.