About this role:
The ISFCOE are seeking applications for the position of Research Manager to manage the Centre. This position will be on a Contract basis initially for 12 months. Flexible working options are available, but the position is full time (37.5 hours per week across 5 working days).
This individual will manage and deliver a range of research projects, from inception to the final report and dissemination. The Research Manager will manage and undertake research that has demonstrable impact on the future of Sustainable Finance Irelands Centre of Excellence.
The individual will manage a number of key partnerships with external organisations and will be a visible and articulate advocate for the organisation’s work to a range of audiences.
We are looking for an experienced research professional with a consistent record of executing research projects and delivering on high quality, impactful business and policy insights.
- Design and implement research strategy that meets business needs using applied qualitative and quantitative methodologies, and a range of relevant research approaches.
- Provide management information and insights, backed up by high quality research and analysis
- Work closely with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to ensure that stakeholder perspectives and views are considered and integrated into relevant research plans and public affairs activities.
- Produce high calibre briefing materials and submissions to relevant Government Departments as required, often to challenging timescales.
- Analyse data and findings and present research work and findings to multiple teams and leaders, across the organization.
- Manage relevant external research partners and to drive best practice outcomes and value for money for the organisation.
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
The Individual must have:
- Demonstrable subject matter knowledge of sustainability, climate change or sustainable finance issues.
- A minimum of five years’ experience working in a similar position within a sustainable finance or sustainability, research/policy/public affairs environment combined with a strong track record of research achievement.
- Proven track record of managing multi-methodology research projects, including planning, execution, editing of corporate research publications and research papers.
- Excellent written English, with proven ability to research and write accessible, clear policy and research reports for a range of audiences.
- An independent thinker, self-directed, taking personal responsibility for the delivery of objectives and overcoming challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of diplomacy, with ability to engage different audiences, conveying complex information in an accessible way.
- Strong business acumen and solution-orientation mindset.
- Educated to master’s level, ideally in a relevant political science, public policy, social science, economics, statistics or business discipline.
Job Type: Fixed term
Salary: €60,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to: ca*****@su****************.ie