Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
In the role of Chief Administrative Office team you will be responsible for assisting on the following core functions within the
- Work related to Corporate Policies and Governance.
- Work related to the GS Ireland Deal Team Process including Volcker, ECMS and C3OP compliance.
- Responding to requests for information from the business, data management and MIS reporting.
- Supporting your manager on projects as the team requires it.
- Assisting other ad-hoc tasks across the team, ie AML compliance, Archer Work.
- Establish good working relationships with key functional teams across the business.
To be successful in this role, your experience should include
CAO Work including:
- Work related to Corporate Policies and Governance
- The Client Adoption / Deal Team process, Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Volcker assessments ensuring that all regulatory and State Street corporate policy requirements are achieved when on-boarding new business.
- Assisting with the identification, assessment, management and reporting of the risks within the business.
- Customer Contract Compliance Oversight Policy (C3OP) and Enterprise Content Management System (ECMS)