Cork Chamber’s first in-person event TODAY will hear from expert panelists and industry leaders in the financial services sector in the South-West region. Speakers will discuss topical issues of relevance to the growth of the financial services cluster.
Keynote speakers include:
- Michael McGrath TD, Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform
- Deirdre O’Connor, Managing Director, BlackRock
- Sean Fleming TD, Minister of State with responsibility for Financial Services, Credit Unions and Insurance
Panellists and contributors include:
- Eoin Motherway, Ireland Country Head, AMX
- Alan Cuddihy, Audit Director – Financial Services, Grant Thornton
- Pat Lardner, CEO, Irish Funds
- Karen Conboy, Audit Partner – Financial Services, KPMG
- Prof. Philip O’Reilly, Professor of Financial Technologies and Information Systems, Cork University Business School, UCC
- Ruth McCarthy, CEO, FEXCO Corporate Payments
- Patrick Horgan, Managing Director, Horizon 8
- Dr. Sean McSweeney, Head of Department of Computer Science, Munster Technological University
- David Bennett, Associate Partner, EY
- David Brosnan, Managing Director at Clearstream Global Security Services
- Yvonne Sheahan, Head of Fund Accounting, Apex Group
- Liam Collins, Partner, Asset Management and Investment Funds, Matheson
- Nick Howard, Chief Investment Consultant and Co-Founder, Amarenco
Registration from 7.45am – Event starts at 8.30am sharp!
FIND MORE INFO HERE.