Central Bank of Ireland & Cluster Innovation Workshop hosted at CluneTech
During the 1st session, the Central Bank of Ireland Innovation Hub Address included:
- An insightful address from the Central Bank of Ireland Innovation Hub.
- Overview of the Consultation Paper on Innovation Engagement.
- Discussion on the ambition to implement an innovation sandbox with a thematic approach
The 2nd Session, an Innovation Workshop Facilitated by Dr. Patrick Lynch included:
- An interactive workshop aiming to shape the FTCoE facility and strategy.
- Central Bank of Ireland Consultation Paper Overview
- Collaborative response development to the Central Bank of Ireland’s Consultation Paper.
The CBI Innovation Hub seeks your valuable input to:
- Deepen their understanding of innovation in the financial services sector.
- Better inform their regulatory approach aligned with a well-functioning financial system.
- Embed a regulatory culture in fledgling and fast-growing firms.
- Better explain to innovative firms what being regulated entails.
Innovation Workshop Goals:
- Respond collectively to the CBI Consultation Paper Questions.
- Discuss and provide feedback on the Innovation Hub’s enhancements and proposed Innovation Sandbox Programme.
Consultation Paper Questions:
- What is your feedback on the enhancements underway with the Innovation Hub? Are there other areas that should be developed?
- What is your feedback on the proposal to establish an Innovation Sandbox Programme? Will the proposal support the Central Bank in meeting our overall objectives?
- What is your feedback on the operating model of the Innovation Sandbox Programme?
- Are there specific themes or areas of innovation that the Central Bank Innovation Sandbox Programme should address?