Carne Group are currently hiring an Associate – Company Secretary!
Who are we looking for?
Carne group are now looking for ambitious graduates or individuals looking for entry level roles who are interested in pursuing a career in corporate governance. The successful candidate will support our growing Company Secretarial Team with our Irish, Luxembourg and Cayman Island clients.
Candidates can be based in our Dublin or Kilkenny offices.
What are the minimum requirements you need for the role?
- Business, Accounting or Law degree required
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Previous experience dealing with clients/customers in a corporate environment
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career as a Company Secretary.
What is your role and your responsibilities?
- To coordinate and manage the preparation of the board agendas, the compilation of the board ‘packs’ and the distribution of same including the uploading onto the electronic portal utilised by the Boards and Committees, and the archiving of selected materials subsequent to the meetings
- Preparation of template documentation
- Update and maintain registers and review the statutory books and records, file and documentation management, photocopying
- Liaising with clients and service providers
- Coordination of fund Board Meetings
- Providing support as may be required to internal fund Directors.
- Dealing with internal queries and requests.
- Becoming familiar with key regulations and compliance requirements relating to the company and their business activities
- Arranging for the notarisation and the legislating of documents as required
- Assisting in Audit requests
- Developing strong relationships with clients
- Support senior members of the team with their client work with the view of taking ownership and responsibility for a portfolio of their own clients at a future date.
What Competencies do you require?
- Energetic, solutions based professional with ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated individual who is detail focused and has strong communication and organisational skills
- A team player who is willing to help and support your colleagues
- Flexible with their time
- Organised and efficient, with the ability to ensure all documents are saved and stored correctly for easy retrieval
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills