Senior Payroll Specialists (IRL & UK)
Delivering exceptional service to clients, we operate with a passion and sharp focus on providing industry leading expertise and deep payroll knowledge to clients.
Due to significant growth, there is a requirement for a technical and experienced Senior Payroll Specialist to join the team of fully trained and experienced Payroll professionals in both Ireland and the UK.
The Senior Payroll Specialist will have responsibility for, but not limited to, the following:
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly payrolls.
- Payroll implementation.
- Calculation of all statutory/voluntary deductions (country dependent).
- Domestic and International Payroll
- Provide secure payslips for employees through email or self-service portal.
- Liaising directly with Clients
- Audit of Payroll and processes/ procedures.
- Completion of new starters and leavers registrations.
- Calculation of Taxes and BIK on benefits.
- IPASS /CIPP Qualified
- Highly experienced in using Payroll Systems
- Very strong attention to detail
- High Level of Microsoft Excel
- Experience processing high levels of Payroll on a weekly/monthly basis.
This is an opportunity to join a progressive employer with a dept of experience where you will develop professionally while working in a supportive and inclusive environment.
To request more information or express an interest in the role please email: