This role is that of Mortgage Advisor within a busy mortgage brokerage working with clients to finance the purchase of properties and switching of existing mortgages. Working within a team of advisors and in a fast-paced environment, the successful candidate will be a strong people person, team player and be able to manage a portfolio of clients.
- Advising new clients on mortgage options available to them
- Management of the Mortgages processes, preparation, processing and management of mortgage applications with relevant providers ensuring accurate entry of data uploaded to internal/external system
- Tracking of the new business pipeline ensuring efficient turnaround of proposal
- Liaising with clients and lenders throughout the mortgage completion process
- Ensuring client files are complete and in compliance with policies and procedures before filing
- Dealing with all administration queries arising on a day to day basis regarding client applications and keep the manager updated on all relevant matters arising and potential sales opportunities
- Provide full administration support in all aspects of new business and for existing client reviews
- Maintain and manage the CRM system and manage the new business pipeline ensuring it is fully up to date at all times.
- Other duties and responsibilities as they arise that may be required in order to grow the business.
- General Office Administration
Job Type / Category:
Permanent fulltime role working with an established Mortgage Brokerage with head office in Dublin looking to expand its administrative function in Clonmel, Co Tipperary.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong client focus is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Good technical knowledge of Mortgages
- Professional approach
- Proficiency in MS Office applications – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Appropriate Industry Qualification
- Highly self-motivated & ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in working in a fast pace, busy office environment
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering requirements and compliance procedures.
- Previous experience in working in a busy Financial Services brokerage.
This will be reflective of the experience and qualification that the person will bring to the role.
Further education supported along with continued professional development.
Please email ca*****@do***.ie, if this position is of interest to you.